Shielded SMD Power Inductor (PCDR Series)
Shielded SMD power inductor , compact , low profile with low DCR and large current , with magnetically
shielded against rediation.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Standard Electrical Specifications
Inductance and Rated Current Ranges
- PCDR0628: 1.0 ~ 1000μH, 2.1 ~ 0.12A
- PCDR0728: 3.3 ~ 56μH, 1.6 ~ 0.5A
- PCDR0730: 3.3 ~ 100μH, 1.8 ~ 0.35A
- PCDR0732: 1.0 ~ 1000μH, 2.2 ~ 0.13A
- PCDR0745: 1.0 ~ 1200μH, 4.0 ~ 0.10A
- PCDR1045: 1.0 ~ 1500μH, 7.8 ~ 0.22A
- PCDR1255: 6.0 ~ 1500μH, 3.6 ~ 0.29A
- PCDR1265: 2.0 ~ 150μH, 10 ~ 1.00A
- PCDR1275: 1.2 ~ 220μH, 13 ~ 1.30A
- Test equipment:
• L: HP4284A LCR meter
• DCR: Milli-ohm meter
- Electrical specifications at 25°C
- Saturation Rated Current (I sat): The current when the inductance becomes 30% lower than its nominal
- Temperature Rated Current (I rms): The actual current when the temperature of coil becomes to Δ40°C.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 125°C
PCDR0628 / 0728 / 0730 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
· Portable Telephones.
· Personal Computers.
· DC/DC Converters, etc.
· Other Various Electronic Appliances.
· Compact, low profile with low DCR and large current.
· With magnetically shielded against radiation.
· Flat bottom surface allows reliable mounting onto the board.
· Available on tape and reel for auto surface mounting.
PCDR0732 / 0745 / 1045 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
PCDR1255 / 1265 / 1275 Type (Electrical Characteristics)