Shielded SMD Power Inductor (PCDS Series)
Shielded SMD power inductor , compact , low profile with low DCR and large current , with magnetically
shielded against rediation.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Standard Electrical Specifications
Inductance and Rated Current Ranges
- PCDS63B: 10 ~ 68μH, 1.00 ~ 0.42A
- PCDS74B: 4.7 ~ 820μH, 3.15 ~ 0.16A
- PCDS105B: 4.7 ~ 470μH, 2.50 ~ 0.33A
- PCDS125B: 10 ~ 820μH, 2.65 ~ 0.36A
- Test equipment:
• L: HP4284A LCR meter
• DCR: Milli-ohm meter
- Electrical specifications at 25°C
- Rated DC current: The current when the inductance becomes 25% lower than its initial value or the actual
current when the temperature of coil Increases to Δ40°C. The smaller one is defined as Rated DC Current.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 125°C
PCDS63B / 74B / 105B / 125B Type (Electrical Characteristics)
· Power Supply for VTRs.
· LCD Televisions.
· Notebook PCs.
· Portable Communication Equipment.
· DC/DC Converters, etc.
· Silver Plated Type, Low cost design.
· High power, High saturation inductors.
· Ideal inductors for DC/DC converters.
· With magnetically shielded against radiation.
· Available on tape and reel for automatic surface mounting.