Shielded SMD Power Inductor (PS Series)
Shielded SMD power inductor , compact , low DCR and large current , with magnetically shielded against
Inductance and Rated Current Ranges
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Standard Electrical Specifications
- PS1608: 1.0 ~ 10000μH, 1.4 ~ 0.02A
- PS3316: 1.0 ~ 1000μH, 5.6 ~ 0.32A
- PS5022: 1.0 ~ 1000μH, 20.0 ~ 0.80A
- Test equipment:
• L: HP4284A LCR meter
• DCR: Milli-ohm meter
- Electrical specifications at 25°C
- Saturation Rated Current (I sat / IDC): The DC current when the inductance becomes 10% (1608 becomes
30%) lower than its initial value. (Ta=25°C)
- Temperature Rise Current (I rms): The actual current when temperature of coil becomes Δ 40°C. (Ta=25°C)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 125°C
· With magnetically shielded against radiation.
· PS1608 can help to achieve longer battery life significantly in handheld communication devices.
· PS3316 / 5022 designed for the higher current requirements of portable computers.
· PS1608 used ceramic base with gold-plating.
· PS3316 / 5022 used LCP plastic base.
PS1608 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
· Portable Telephones.
· Personal Computers.
· Other Various Electronic Appliances.
· DC/DC Converters, etc.
PS3316 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
PS5022 Type (Electrical Characteristics)