Shielded SMD Power Inductor (PSDB Series)
Inductance and Rated Current Ranges
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Standard Electrical Specifications
Shielded SMD power inductor , compact , low profile with low DCR and large current , with magnetically
shielded against rediation. Directly connected electrode on ferrite core , hihg saturation inductor.
- PSDB5D28: 2.5 ~ 100μH, 2.60 ~ 0.40A
- PSDB1003: 2.2 ~ 470μH, 5.60 ~ 0.48A
- PSDB1004: 0.56 ~ 1000μH, 10.0 ~ 0.32A
- PSDB1005: 1.5 ~ 1000μH, 10.5 ~ 0.35A
- Test equipment:
• L: HP4284A LCR meter
• DCR: Milli-ohm meter
- Electrical specifications at 25°C
- Rated DC current: The current when the inductance becomes 35% lower than its initial value or the actual
current when the temperature of coil increases to Δ T=40°C. The smaller one is defined as Rated DC Current. (Ta=25°C)
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 125°C
· Directly connected electrode on ferrite core.
· High power, High saturation inductors.
· Ideal inductors for DC/DC converters.
· With magnetically shielded against radiation.
· Available on tape and reel for automatic surface mounting.
PSDB5D28 / 1003 / 1004 / 1005 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
· Power Supply for VTRs.
· LCD Televisions.
· Notebook PCs.
· Portable Communication.
· DC/DC Converters, etc.