WIRE WOUND POWER INDUCTOR (MLP SERIES)
Wirewound ferrite chip high power inductor , small sizes , closed magnetic circuit avoids crosstalk , suitable
for high density installation and re-flow soldering. Used in all kind electronic devices, computing, converters.
· Smart phone, PAD.
· Thin-type power supply module.
· DC-DC Converters.
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
· High saturation current realized by material properties and structure design.
· Low DC resistance to achieve high conversion efficiency and lower temperature rising.
· Magnetically shielded structure to accomplish high resolution in EMC protection.
· Halogen free, Lead Free, RoHS Compliance.
Standard Electrical Specifications
MLP06(0806) Wire Wound Type Power Inductor
MLP04(1004) Wire Wound Type Power Inductor
Operating Temperature range: -40°C to +125°C
MLP08(1008) Wire Wound Type Power Inductor