SHIELDED SMD POWER INDUCTOR (SCDB SERIES)
Inductance and Rated Current Ranges
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
Standard Electrical Specifications
Shielded SMD small , miniauture power inductor , new designed terminat for low cost, low profile and high
current, magnetically shielded construction. Ideal for digital equipment and hand set.
- SCDB2D12: 1.2 ~ 22μH, 0.85 ~ 0.22A
- SCDB2D15: 2.2 ~ 33μH, 1.00 ~ 0.25A
- SCDB2D18: 2.2 ~ 47μH, 1.10 ~ 0.23A
- Test equipment:
• L: HP4284A Precision LCR meter
• DCR: Milli-ohm meter
- Saturation Rated Current: The current when the inductance becomes 30% lower than its initial value.
- Temperature Rise Current: The current when temperature of coil increases up to Max. Δt=40°C.
- Operating temperature range: -40 ~ 125°C
· New designed terminal for low cost.
· Low profile and high current.
· Magnetically shielded construction.
· Ideal for digital equipment and hand phone of new generation.
· DSD, DVC, PDA Products.
· Hand Phone Of New Generation.
· Hard Disk Drives.
SCDB2D12 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
SCDB2D15 Type (Electrical Characteristics)
SCDB2D18 Type (Electrical Characteristics)