● 3㎜ bending strength guarantee (General AEC-Q200 product)
● Open circuit failure (Open Failure Mode, W series)
● Short proof MLCC (Safety Design, X series)
● Fail safe MLCC (5㎜ Bending Strength, J series)
● Qualified the IEC 61000-4-2 standard (ESD Protection, PE Series)
● Automotive Electronic Equipment
3) Body & Chassis
Automotive products are manufactured in state of the art facilities recommend for registration to ISO/TS 16949:2002.
Automotive products qualified AEC-Q200 requirements.
Automotive products are RoHS compliant.
Automotive products qualified JEDEC-020-D requirements.
C0G dielectric components contain BME and copper terminations with a Ni/Sn plated overcoat.
X7R dielectric components have BME and soft terminations with a Ni/Sn plated overcoat.
Size 0603/0805/1206 is suitable for flow and reflow soldering.
Size 0402 and smaller (<=0402) and 1210 and bigger (>=1210) is suitable for reflow soldering.