WIRE BONDABLE RESISTOR (WB SERIES)
Dimensions (Unit: mm)
· Thin film passivated NiCr resistive element.
· Tolerance of ±0.1%.
· Extremely low TCR down to ±25PPM/°C.
· Wide resistance range.
· Customized bonding pattern design.
· LED Constant Current Application
· Medical Equipment
· Testing / Measurement Equipment
· Hybrid Chip on Board Circuits
· Multi Chip Module(MCM) Package
· Integrated MMIC
Wirebondable Thin film high precision resistor, very accurate resistor for tight tolerance and Extremely low TCR with advanced thin film technology. Wide resistance range to from 1ohm to 3Mohm.
Recommend Land Pattern
Standard Electrical Specifications
Operating Voltage=√(P*R) or Max. operating voltage listed above, whichever is lower.
Overload Voltage=2.5*√(P*R) or Max. overload voltage listed above, whichever is lower.
☑ Viking is capable of manufacturing the optional spec based on customer's requirement.